- ♂ = I am a boy who has a crush on you
- ♀ = I am a girl who has a crush on you
- * = just delete your tumblr already
- æ = Post a picture of yourself
- $ = You’re awesome
- # = I love your blog
- @ = You’re beautiful
- + = i hate you.
- % = You’re ugly
- <3 = I want to fuck you
- & = I wish we were close
- ~ = I wish we were friends in real life
- ? = I relate to a lot of the same things you go through
- ! = You inspire me
“I consulted the strictest moralists to learn how to appear, philosophers to find out what to think, and novelists to see what I could get away with, and in the end, I distilled everything to one wonderfully simple principle: win or die.”
(Ah! Madame de Volanges!)
“On s’ennuie de tout, mon Ange, c’est une loi de la Nature ; ce n’est pas ma faute.”
Choderlos de Laclos - Les Liaisons Dangereuses.
Glenn Close as Marquise Isabelle de Merteuil in Dangerous Liaisons (1988).
“All your life you think 60 is ancient,and all of a sudden you find you’re 60 and you don’t really feel that different. I feel stronger and more engaged.This is the best time of my life.” -Glenn Close and David Shaw